Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 04:44 PM   #1
knghcm
knghcm knows the square root of minus one.knghcm knows the square root of minus one.knghcm knows the square root of minus one.knghcm knows the square root of minus one.knghcm knows the square root of minus one.knghcm knows the square root of minus one.knghcm knows the square root of minus one.knghcm knows the square root of minus one.knghcm knows the square root of minus one.knghcm knows the square root of minus one.knghcm knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook Glowlight
Unhappy White flicker after writing notes on Kobo Libra Colour

My Kobo Libra Colour shows white flicker when turing pages after I wrote some notes in the book. This usually happens at the start of the following chapter, and seems to affect some books but not others.

You can watch the video of the flicker here, where the flicker shows up after I wrote the note, and went away after I erased it: https://youtube.com/shorts/HbozvSW1uKs?feature=share

This seems to affect some books and not others, and usually happens for ePub that I side-loaded to the Kobo via Calibre. In contrast, the books that I bought directly from the Kobo store doesn't seem to have this issue.

Does anyone have the same issue for their Kobo and how did you fix it? You can also try the book out in our ereader (at your discretion of course) and let me know if you have the [snip]

Thank you very much in advance

Last edited by pdurrant; Today at 04:58 PM. Reason: snipped link to book
knghcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:59 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Please do not post links to unauthorised copies of in-copyright works.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
technical difficulties