Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 01:58 PM   #9781
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolFen View Post
So at the end of it entire Ao3 section would look like this?

I could see include_logpage is usually set to false, so I hope grabbing that section and only changing it to true does the job?
As for what to include in the logpage, I assume using # extra_logpage_entries: is what’s needed

I haven’t put it in my personal.ini yet, as I want to make sure I didn’t screw it up more beforehand lol
You could make a second calibre library for testing changes. "Try it to see if it works" is a primary testing technique, IMO.

I will point out obvious errors, but if you haven't tried it, I'm not going to either.
  • Look for the paragraph in add_to_ about "Gotcha". You need a leading comma(,) to keep them as lists.
  • Keywords with a list, in general, shouldn't be on the next line like you have extra_titlepage_entries.
  • OTOH, multiple line settings like custom_columns_settings will only work if all lines to be included have leading whitespace. That indicates to the INI parser they are a continuation.

I've fixed the format issues, but I don't promise it does everything you want:
Spoiler:

Code:
[archiveofourown.org]
#username:XXXXXXXX
#password:XXXXXXXX
#is_adult:true
#always_login:true

add_to_extra_valid_entries:series04, series05, series06, series07, series08, series09,  series10, series11, series12, series13, series14, series15, series16, series17, series18, series19, series20, series04Url, series05Url, series06Url, series07Url, series08Url, series09Url, series10Url, series11Url, series12Url, series012rl, series13Url, series14Url, series15Url, series16Url, series17Url, series18Url, series19Url, series20Url, series04HTML, series05HTML, series06HTML, series07HTML, series08HTML, series09HTML, series10HTML, series11HTML, series12HTML, series13HTML, series14HTML, series15HTML, series16HTML, series17HTML, series18HTML, series19HTML, series20HTML 
series04HTML_label:Additional Series 
series05HTML_label:Additional Series 
series06HTML_label:Additional Series 
series07HTML_label:Additional Series 
series08HTML_label:Additional Series 
series09HTML_label:Additional Series 
series10HTML_label:Additional Series 
series11HTML_label:Additional Series 
series12HTML_label:Additional Series 
series13HTML_label:Additional Series 
series14HTML_label:Additional Series 
series15HTML_label:Additional Series 
series16HTML_label:Additional Series 
series17HTML_label:Additional Series 
series18HTML_label:Additional Series 
series19HTML_label:Additional Series 
series20HTML_label:Additional Series  

add_to_make_linkhtml_entries:,series04,series05,series06,series07,series08,series09,series10,series11,series12,series13,series14,series15,series16,series17,series18,series19,series20  

extra_titlepage_entries:series04HTML,series05HTML,series06HTML,series07HTML,series08HTML,series09HTML,series10HTML,series11HTML,series12HTML,series13HTML,series14HTML,series15HTML,series16HTML,series17HTML,series18HTML,series19HTML,series20HTML

custom_columns_settings:
 series=>#multiseries,a
 series00=>#multiseries,a
 series01=>#multiseries,a
 series02=>#multiseries,a
 series03=>#multiseries,a
 series04=>#multiseries,a
 series05=>#multiseries,a
 series06=>#multiseries,a
 series07=>#multiseries,a
 series08=>#multiseries,a
 series09=>#multiseries,a
 series10=>#multiseries,a
 series11=>#multiseries,a
 series12=>#multiseries,a
 series13=>#multiseries,a
 series14=>#multiseries,a
 series15=>#multiseries,a
 series16=>#multiseries,a
 series17=>#multiseries,a
 series18=>#multiseries,a
 series19=>#multiseries,a
 series20=>#multiseries,a

## include a Update Log page before the story text. If 'true', the
## log will be updated each time the epub is and all the metadata
## fields that have changed since the last update (typically
## dateUpdated,numChapters,numWords at a minimum) will be shown.
## Great for tracking when chapters came out and when the description,
## etc changed.
## Plugin will now preserve the log page when the epub is overwritten,
## too.
include_logpage: true
## If set to 'smart', logpage will only be included if the story is
## status:In-Progress or already had a logpage. That way you don't
## end up with Completed stories that have just one logpage entry.
#include_logpage: smart
## By default, logpage is placed before the story chapters. This
## setting, if true, will place the logpage after the chapters
## instead.

# extra_logpage_entries:fandoms,freeformtags,freefromtags,ao3categories,comments,chapterstotal,kudos,hits,bookmarks,collections,byline,bookmarked,bookmarktags.bookmarksummary.bookmarkprivate,bookmarkrec,restricted,series00,series01,series02,series03

##This is what metadata is put into the main tags category in Calibre on download or update,
##if FFF is configured to update tags every time. Will add missing tags if updating an existing
##story but will not overwrite/remove other tags on update.
add_to_include_subject_tags:,extratags, ao3categories, fandoms, ships, status, warnings
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:37 PM   #9782
Linwe
Enthusiast
Linwe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle & Kindle 4
Need help - confused why one story won't update

Hello all, I am having trouble updating a specific story: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1435823...ing-Not-Earned . I can update other FFN stories, but for some reason this one will not update the latest chapter. More specifically, it will not update while I use the Opera browser but seems to have no issue if I switch to using Firefox; I do not seem to have this issue with other stories or sites (the Opera vs Firefox browser). The error message I get is the standard 403 Error despite doing the usual things (open first chapter then latest chapter, cloud captcha, etc). Can anyone else see if this duplicates for them, or have an idea what's going on with this particular story? This problem has been a repeated issue for me the last 8-ish chapters and it's kinda annoying having to open my backup web browser for this one story update.

TIA

Status | Error
Title | No Thing Not Earned
Author | john.mainer
Comment | HTTP Error in FFF '403 Client Error: Forbidden for url: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1435823...arned'(403)
URL | https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1435823...ing-Not-Earned
Linwe is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction