Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Today, 11:47 AM   #1336
foosion
Zealot
foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Ondevice normally only appears when connected.
But there is a hidden? (in plain sight) connection.
Connect Share (icon): Connect to Folder: If that is in use, right click: Eject
Click on Reading List, View List. This put "marked:reading_list_default" in the search bar and only the books on device are visible, with the ondevice column (pin icon and number) visible. If I clear the search bar, this column is still visible.

If I then click Connect Share, there is no indication that Connect to Folder is in use. Right clicking on that line does nothing.

If I then restart Calibre, the ondevice column is no longer visible.

Or did I misunderstand your reply?
foosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:14 PM   #1337
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by foosion View Post

If I then restart Calibre, the ondevice column is no longer visible.

Or did I misunderstand your reply?
Maybe not

I don't use Reading List. That might do something tricky (can you rightclick and clear markers?)

I did have OnDevice stuck years ago and it was because I had connected to a folder.

Do you actually HAVE a device plugged in? Simply use the Eject device on the Device Icon.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote