Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:26 AM   #44161
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Making a shopping list for Friday.

I plan on going to Utrecht, say hi to our old neighbours, visit the new record store and the other one that moved and run some errands I can't get at our shopping center.

I'm starting to get used to having to plan my errands/shopping. After 43 years of living in the city center and running errands whenever I can't do that anymore. The only shop walking distance is a small supermarket. The local big shopping center is a 10 minute cycle ride away. It's got a good selection of shops. But there are still some I miss. So every two or three weeks I head into Utrecht to get things there.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:31 AM   #44162
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Making a shopping list for Friday.

I plan on going to Utrecht, say hi to our old neighbours, visit the new record store and the other one that moved and run some errands I can't get at our shopping center.

I'm starting to get used to having to plan my errands/shopping. After 43 years of living in the city center and running errands whenever I can't do that anymore. The only shop walking distance is a small supermarket. The local big shopping center is a 10 minute cycle ride away. It's got a good selection of shops. But there are still some I miss. So every two or three weeks I head into Utrecht to get things there.
Yupperdoodle. Hubby and I call that the "Maw and Paw Kettle go to the Beeeg City" day. LOLOL.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:47 AM   #44163
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yupperdoodle. Hubby and I call that the "Maw and Paw Kettle go to the Beeeg City" day. LOLOL.

Hitch
Haha.
But I think I'm closer to the big city than you? It's about 25 minutes by tram (plus an 8 minute walk from home to the the tram stop).

I'm glad I can get most things at the local big shopping center. Going into the big city is now kind of a treat.

The shopping list is made, now to decide where to have lunch tomorrow.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:17 PM   #44164
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Haha.
But I think I'm closer to the big city than you? It's about 25 minutes by tram (plus an 8 minute walk from home to the the tram stop).

I'm glad I can get most things at the local big shopping center. Going into the big city is now kind of a treat.

The shopping list is made, now to decide where to have lunch tomorrow.
Yes, you are. For that reason, we tend to wrap up 3-4 stops in a single trip. Hit the big-time grocery (woo woo); the hardware store if needed; the drugstore (old age sucks), and whatever the fourth stop is. [shrug]. I still get a bit annoyed about it from time to time, but on the other hand, as I've mentioned before, I can hear a car coming toward/near my house from 1-2 miles away, and--that I would be hard-pressed to trade for anything, even closer stores.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?