Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM   #1
retval
Enthusiast
retval began at the beginning.

Device: none
How to convert a Calibre entry into Obsidian notes?

Greetings, I use Calibre as my library organizer, as I am into research.
I wanted to query how to take a Calibre entry and transform it into an obsidian note. For example, if I have a book called “Metaphysics” by “Aristotle” and it has comments, tags, isbn, etc., I would like to have it converted into a note called “Metaphysics - Aristotle” and have the rest of the metadata integrated into the note.
The same could be done with a set of books and have each entry become a separate note.
Thanks for your help.
retval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There's a "Highlights to Obsidian" optional plugjn that could perhaps be extended to include metadata… if it doesn't already.

Index of plugins

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
markdown, note, obsidian