Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-12-2024, 08:46 PM   #1276
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I lost my calible database & had to recreate. I can't remember how I set up my availability column that displayed the overdrive plugin's search results. I think I vaguely remember adding a line or two of code somewhere to populate the column?

Thanks,
CC
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2024, 12:20 PM   #1277
sgmoore
Connoisseur
sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
I lost my calible database & had to recreate. I can't remember how I set up my availability column that displayed the overdrive plugin's search results. I think I vaguely remember adding a line or two of code somewhere to populate the column?

Thanks,
CC
I'm guessing you added a custom column with a template

Quote:
{identifiers:contains(odid:,Yes,)}
settings something like https://imgur.com/a/NZS8WaL
sgmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2024, 04:02 PM   #1278
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post

Thanks,
CC
Instructions for creating the custom column can be found in the Check Current Availability of Linked Books section under the Usage Details spoiler in the first post of this thread.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
id=model, overdrive