Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM   #1516
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine T View Post
Occasionally, the Tables of Contents get screwed up. Mostly I sigh and put up with it, because the document isn't very long. Today I updated a book that had seventeen chapters, converted to KFX and put it on my paperwhite. The ToC showed chapters 3 and 9. The log from the calibre job doesn't show a problem at least not as far as I can tell - pasted below at the end of this post.
Yes, the log does not show anying significant.

Quote:
ANy ideas on what and where to tweak to stop it?
My only suggestion is to PM me a link to someplace that I can download the original file that you are converting to KFX so that I can convert it to KFX myself and see what might be going wrong.

Quote:
I don't seem able to edit the kfx files in calibre to fix the ToC that way, either. Unless I've missed something, which is always possible.
There is no way to edit KFX format.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kfx, linux, wine