Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-26-2024, 02:16 PM   #541
GlennD
Wizard
GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS350, iPhone, iPad
Hiero's Journey and The Unforsaken Hiero, by Sterling Lanier, are both finally ebooks - Hiero's Journey back in April and the Unforsaken Hiero has a publication date of today (9/26). I've been waiting for a long time for these.

They're post-nuclear holocaust books, written in the 70s. Lots of weird mutated humans and animals. If you played the game Gamma World back in the day, I understand that Hiero's Journey was a big influence on that.
GlennD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:00 PM   #542
foosion
Addict
foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.foosion is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 & Clara BW
Gombrich, The Story of Art. Very popular and influential, if a bit dated.

I have a print copy, and there are pdfs and bad epubs floating around, but a legitimate epub would be nice.
foosion is offline   Reply With Quote