Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Today, 11:29 AM   #4126
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
And one more freebie:

Dire Straits, by Helen Harper (whose Slouch Witch series I loved), is the first in Harper's Bo Blackman series. It's free right now, and if you like this one, there is an omnibus of the whole series in KU, if you have that.

Kindle US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LMZF9HG
Kindle UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LMZF9HG

Spoiler:
Quote:
A half dead daemon. A massacre at my private investigators’ office. Planted evidence that points to me as the main suspect for both crimes.

Yep. All in all, I’m having a very bad week.

I know I’m inexperienced and often naive but I’m going to find out who’s behind these terrible crimes. I’m even prepared to get involved with one of London’s most powerful vampire families and their enigmatic leader if that’s what it takes to get answers.

I might not survive the month. But giving up is not an option.

This is the first thrilling book in the urban fantasy Bo Blackman series. Expect dark, gritty adventure with a sprinkling of romance.

And lots and lots of vampires.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:18 PM   #4127
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Star Cruise: Captain’s Prequel (Sectors #18.9) by Veronica Scott (A/5 stars)
  • Fangs So Bright and Deadly (Mythwoven #2) by Piper J Drake (D-/1 star)
  • A Mythical Case of Arson (Mystical Pet Sitting Mystery #1) by Melissa Erin Jackson (B+/4 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 10-20.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	211536  
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote