Notices

Old Today, 04:25 AM   #16
bluepeter
Connoisseur
bluepeter began at the beginning.

Device: Clara 2E, Clara BW, Mini, Libra H2O, Paperwhite (10G), Boox Poke 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepeter View Post
I haven't noticed any - unless you regard the fact that you can't add Calibre-downloaded books to your ADE library as a downside.
On second thoughts, maybe it is possible. If you have DeDRM installed in Calibre, perhaps you can then add the DRM-free copy from the Calibre library to the ADE library. (I haven't tried it yet, so I'm not certain.)
bluepeter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:39 AM   #17
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I figured that if my ADE account got banned I'd just make a temporary one. But having it be my normal one means that any ACSM file that gets processed gets processed with my normal ADE account, and has the same keys as all my other ADE books. In case I ever need to re-download them.

It seemed like a good risk to me.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:42 AM   #18
Martinoptic
Bibliolater
Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
I just bought a second book to test with, and I can't download that one, either. It appears something has changed on Adobe's end, and my ADE 2.0 installation doesn't work anymore.
I borrowed a book from a work-related library and it would only dowload with ADE 4. Maybe this is a more recent book that won’t open with v2?

I use DEACSM all the time now and it is configurable to emulate all the ADE versions.
Martinoptic is offline   Reply With Quote