Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old Today, 09:07 AM   #31
Guido
Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Guido ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batthews View Post
You do not seem to list my e-reader (Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 5 Signature Edition)? It is similar to the Paperwhite 5 but has 32gb of storage, an ambient light sensor and QI charging.
Hi, it's listed, but I had the name abbreviated as the long name caused some problems before (which I have now fixed). I have changed the name to "Kindle paperwhite Signature Edition" just now (there's only one 'Signature Edition' Paperwhite model as of now).
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boox, compare, kindle, kobo, pocketbook