Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old Today, 05:02 AM   #16
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsmom View Post
Well, I have used Nooks for a long time. I’ve had many of them. I am not sure why everyone complains about Nook software. I put books on them and read.
Some people are just fussier and more demanding than others.

I've used a Nook. I could not get used to the software and eventually sold it. It was slow and had too few customization options for my taste. I'm fussy and want my text to look just right for me; for this purpose I need lots of options and the ability to sideload fonts. Kobo readers (heavily patched) satisfy my requirements; Kindles no longer do and Nooks don't either.

KOReader has other faults that made it unpleasant for me to use (no library manager and slowness with large books), so I don't use it.

Last edited by Sirtel; Today at 05:05 AM.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote