Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #1111
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by revtup View Post
I have a lot of ebooks and Calibre's duplicates plug in will not detect duplicates. I know there are some duplicates but not sure what options I need to have turned on or not.

Tried to post some pics to explain but they will not upload
Moderator Notice
Thread merged

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
This is the plugins forum. It's not the thread for Find Duplicates. The URL below is where you want to be posting/reading.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=131017
Moderator Notice
Please report misplaced threads, telling the OP where they should be, as you did, encourages duplicate posts and clutter.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cross library duplicates, in library duplicates