Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old Today, 10:21 AM   #1
valarcher
valarcher began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
search skips to next file

Hi - my Sigil used to search only in the file/chapter I chose. Now it - ver 2.2.1 - skips to the next file/chapter. It's really frustrating because I want to search only the specific file I'm in and not have it skip to all the following .xhtml's until it reaches the end of the book! I looked in preferences but can't see how to switch this off. It never used to do it. Thanks for your help! - Val
valarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:40 AM   #2
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15/11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
First thing I would check is if you have the F/R settings set properly. On the 3rd line, where it says 'Mode:' check the dropdown in the middle that shows which files to apply the search to. 'Current File', 'All HTML files' etc. are some of the options.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote