Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM   #9721
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
New Test Version Posted

2024-07-07
- adapter_storiesonlinenet: Remove ''s Page' to '.s Page'
- Full OTW settings for www.adastrafanfic.com in defaults.ini
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:19 AM   #9722
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New Test Version Posted

2024-07-08
- adapter_storiesonlinenet: Fix for chapter select getting cover image link.
Old Today, 11:41 AM   #9723
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
The Ad Astra categories work now, thanks.

I tried using a story-level keep_html_attrs:title,blockquote,div instead of add_to_, thinking it would override, but I still got the align tags.

This makes me notice that the INI File page doesn't show what precedence the story-level sections take.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:20 PM   #9724
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkshorty View Post
also a tip for other users:
if you use this and count pages plugin started from FFF you may run into issues if count pages and some actions of your chain run simultainiously. only your action chain or the count pages may be performed for some books. Guess some actions put a lock on some attributes or the whole book.

To prevent this just disable count pages from the FFF plugin in run it from your action chain and set the checkbox to wait for it to finish
Another quick tip: If your action chain contains any templates that check your word-count column, it's possible that the chain runs before Count Pages can populate the column, resulting in incorrect results. One (possible) example here.
Old Today, 12:23 PM   #9725
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I tried using a story-level keep_html_attrs:title,blockquote,div instead of add_to_, thinking it would override, but I still got the align tags.
That's working as intended for add_to_; it adds.

One answer is don't use add_to_:
Code:
[archiveofourown.org]
keep_html_attrs:href,name,class,id,colspan,rowspan,data-orighref,title,align,blockquote,div

[https://archiveofourown.org/works/55777813]
keep_html_attrs:href,name,class,id,colspan,rowspan,data-orighref,title,blockquote,div
Personally, I'd probably just edit that one story.

I think this is like the second time someone wanting a 'remove' vs add_to_ has come up in 10 years. I'm reluctant to add that complexity without a larger set of problem stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
This makes me notice that the INI File page doesn't show what precedence the story-level sections take.
https://github.com/JimmXinu/FanFicFa...y-url-sections
Old Today, 12:27 PM   #9726
MrKonan
MrKonan began at the beginning.

Device: iPad/Kindle App
Didn't have much luck with the 2024-07-08 test version on SOL. (Didn't have issue with the previous test version)

Just tried to update three stories in my library (FFF update mode: "Update EPUB if new chapters") but FFF is skipping the update.

Title: Taking Out the Trash
Author: Zak
Comment: Already contains 7 chapters. (last chapter in my library was ch. 6)
url: sol/n/34253/taking-out-the-trash-by-zak

However, if I update but overwrite always.. library books is updated correctly.

Last edited by MrKonan; Today at 12:31 PM. Reason: forgot some text
MrKonan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:30 PM   #9727
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Personally, I'd probably just edit that one story.
Yeah, that's probably what I'll do - I already have an editor chain for it. Hm, I might be able to use Action Chains for this - selection modifier checking the book IDs, then run the editor chain on it Or maybe this is just a case of having a hammer...

Tags
fanfiction