Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM   #1
nightmodeguy
Enthusiast
nightmodeguy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Auro One
kobo not showing up in calibre

I have an original kobo aura one running just fine, although since the last time some months ago I used calibre the program no longer shows my e-reader.

When I opened up the program several days ago, and asked be to update and I did.

thanks for any help
nightmodeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Does your Kobo show up on your computer?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
Have you followed what you tried last time this happened? See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=354009
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote