Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM   #991
Bilan
Enthusiast
Bilan knows what's going on.Bilan knows what's going on.Bilan knows what's going on.Bilan knows what's going on.Bilan knows what's going on.Bilan knows what's going on.Bilan knows what's going on.Bilan knows what's going on.Bilan knows what's going on.Bilan knows what's going on.Bilan knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viks View Post
Hi can you tell me how to install python 3 ! I am trying to install from nun for kt4 device there i have 2 bin in python folder pw and up and pw2 and up.
Take the python package from the Snapshots list .
Then you unpack it and you get an Update_python3_0.15.N_install_touch_pw.bin and an Update_python_0.15.N_install_touch_pw.bin
(Those are packages for python2 and for python3. At first I installed only python3 because I thought everything was python3 compatible now, but I was wrong and I had to also install the second one.. So be sure to install both).

To install them, you simply put them in mrpackages folder and install them from the KUAL menu on your kindle.

Sorry for the delay of answer. Let me know if you need more help.

Rmq: Of course, in my case I used the 2 others bin files from the archive since I have a KOA2.

Last edited by Bilan; Yesterday at 03:09 PM.
Bilan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak, jailbreak 5.16..2.1.1, languagebreak