Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-25-2024, 09:32 PM   #9976
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
FYI, AO3 is now showing a banner:

Quote:
We're aware that many users are experiencing frequent forced logouts and errors. Our apologies for the inconvenience! Our volunteers are working on the problem - it isn't necessary to report it to our Support team. For some suggestions that might help reduce how often you are logged out or receive errors, please visit our Known Issues page.
Where is says:

Quote:
If you are receiving a forced logout error, "session expired" or "auth error", please log back into your account from the Login page rather than using the login form that pops up in the top corner. Once you have logged back in, try opening the page you were viewing again, rather than refreshing the same tab where you received the error. We are aware that this issue has been happening frequently since Sept. 19, 2024, and are continuing to work on a solution.
This is what's causing the AO3 login issues with FFF.

Removing always_login:true or setting it false is about all we can do in FFF.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM   #9977
kamille3
Connoisseur
kamille3 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Facing this error - invalid literal for int() with base 10: '' when trying to download certain literotica series.

/authors/SirBigBadWolf/works/stories/all
/series/se/493934889
/series/se/494046255
kamille3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM   #9978
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamille3 View Post
Facing this error - invalid literal for int() with base 10: '' when trying to download certain literotica series.

/authors/SirBigBadWolf/works/stories/all
/series/se/493934889
/series/se/494046255
It looks like that author is broken, or their works aren't linked correctly or something. For all 'series' under that author, either there aren't any chapters listed on the series page, or it flat out says "Error 404 This work is not available". So broken site, basically.

FFF, perhaps optimistically, assumes that any story there's a URL for will list at least one chapter. And I'm not interested in parsing the author page for the list. There are issues.
JimmXinu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM   #9979
kamille3
Connoisseur
kamille3 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
It looks like that author is broken, or their works aren't linked correctly or something. For all 'series' under that author, either there aren't any chapters listed on the series page, or it flat out says "Error 404 This work is not available". So broken site, basically.

FFF, perhaps optimistically, assumes that any story there's a URL for will list at least one chapter. And I'm not interested in parsing the author page for the list. There are issues.
Okay thanks. I'll check if site/author page gets fixed.
kamille3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:02 AM   #9980
Clem2605
Enthusiast
Clem2605 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kobo Libra H2O, Boox Tab Ultra C
So, I've got a weird error when trying to use FFF on AO3 today:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.jobs", line 318, in do_download_for_worker
  File "C:\Users\clem\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\writers\base_writer.py", line 234, in writeStory
  File "C:\Users\clem\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\writers\writer_epub.py", line 613, in writeStoryImpl
  File "C:\Users\clem\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plugins\FanFicFare.zip\fanficfare\story.py", line 1483, in getChapters
  File "string.py", line 121, in substitute
  File "string.py", line 118, in convert
  File "string.py", line 101, in _invalid
ValueError: Invalid placeholder in string: line 1, col 18
I'm trying new things in my personal.ini right now, but the only thing I've changed (on purpose) since the last time it worked is the title page display code, and I've tried to download without this part, without any change.

It's the same error with all the URL I've tried.

Oh and now that I think about it, I've updated Calibre this morning.

Last edited by Clem2605; Today at 06:06 AM.
Clem2605 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction