Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old Today, 04:30 AM   #1
59Bob
59Bob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Frustrated Calibre

After a recent 'Large' Hit-cup with my iMac.
I have to set up Calibre basically from scratch, but I can not create a new Library for my wife's books within the Calibre Library, I normally have one for myself,1 for the 'Boss' (wife) & 3 others.
Could someone kindly guide me back into the world of sanity& point me in the right direction.

Kind Regards

Bob
59Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You have to explain exactly what the problem is and please do so in the calibre forum.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote