Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 11:59 AM   #16
diremommy
Zealot
diremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshesdiremommy can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zenpad S 8, iPad mini 2
My battery seems to be working fine, but is anyone else having freezing issues? It’s happened to me at least twice this week, where everything completely freezes, and I have to hard reset to get it working again. I’ve also had issues with page turning, it’ll frequently turn, then the screen will kind of flash, and it’ll go back to the previous page.
diremommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #17
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 11th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
My battery seems to be working fine, but is anyone else having freezing issues? It’s happened to me at least twice this week, where everything completely freezes, and I have to hard reset to get it working again. I’ve also had issues with page turning, it’ll frequently turn, then the screen will kind of flash, and it’ll go back to the previous page.
Yes! I've been having the same issue
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:33 PM   #18
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
My battery seems to be working fine, but is anyone else having freezing issues? It’s happened to me at least twice this week, where everything completely freezes, and I have to hard reset to get it working again.
Yep. And more often than twice this past week, too; it's more like daily.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:20 PM   #19
mjfriedman
Connoisseur
mjfriedman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Also flashes during highlighting. And books switching to default font after reboot with inability to restore the previous font selection (although other choices remain available)…
mjfriedman is offline   Reply With Quote