Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-30-2024, 11:58 PM   #766
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJUNGELSKOG View Post
Is there a way to export my dictionary lookup history to a text file?
Yes and No. I think you mean exporting the Vocab list of a given book. No, not directly (as far as I know). Yes, indirectly via web access to your data synced to the cloud on www.maplepop.com | Login.

After login, find the given book, click on the title, then search for Vocab section. Just copy the text.
cedhax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2024, 03:53 PM   #767
DJUNGELSKOG
Enthusiast
DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DJUNGELSKOG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedhax View Post
Yes and No. I think you mean exporting the Vocab list of a given book. No, not directly (as far as I know). Yes, indirectly via web access to your data synced to the cloud on www.maplepop.com | Login.

After login, find the given book, click on the title, then search for Vocab section. Just copy the text.
I see, thank you very much 👍
DJUNGELSKOG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mapleread