Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-10-2024, 06:29 PM   #1666
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PMs sent.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:24 AM   #1667
KlemenD
KlemenD began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I would like the firmware image for a Kobo Clara HD.

Best,Klemen
KlemenD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:55 AM   #1668
Kevin86
Kevin86 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura N236
I need of the firmware image for the Kobo N236 Aura Edition 2 V2. Would really appreciate a download link 👍
Kevin86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM   #1669
bonecruizer
bonecruizer began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Hi, I am trying to revivify a Kobo Aura .

I would like the firmware image for Kobo N236 Aura Edition 2 V2

Thanks in advance,
Hilco
bonecruizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #1670
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent.
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM   #1671
Utente
Utente began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Hi, I would like the sd image for a Kobo mini N705. Thank you.
Utente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM   #1672
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM   #1673
akniofy
akniofy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N249 Clara HD
Hi,

I had been using Kobo N249 Clara HD approximately for 5 years without any issues until my device was not charged properly.
Its battery was empty and it was stuck on the black screen (off mode).
Even I have tried several ways to turn it on, none of them worked. I might have bricked it somehow. I guess I forced it to a hard reset. When I plug it to a charger, nothing happens. I am trying to turn the device on by long pressing the power button but it never starts. The charging light is always on as if a hard reset is ongoing.
I also tried connecting the sd card to my PC via card reader but still I can not see anything, all the partitions are seems to be empty. Windows warns me that the sd card has to be formatted. I wish there was a way to recover my highlights and notes.
Is there way to cancel hard resetting process because it never ends and the device never starts. It is in a loop.

So, I want to try it on a new sd card. I will be very glad if you send me the image of Kobo N249 Clara HD.
Sorry for my English.
akniofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM   #1674
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by akniofy View Post
So, I want to try it on a new sd card. I will be very glad if you send me the image of Kobo N249 Clara HD.
Sorry for my English.
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let me know.
Old Today, 08:08 AM   #1675
kektics
kektics began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I would like the image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD.
kektics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:52 AM   #1676
akniofy
akniofy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N249 Clara HD
My PM has been enabled.
Could you please send me the image of Kobo*N249 Clara HD?
akniofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:33 PM   #1677
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kektics View Post
I would like the image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD.
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let me know.
Old Today, 03:33 PM   #1678
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.

Tags
firmware requests