Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM   #16
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexjoe View Post
Don't know why my previous replies not shown.
As a new member, some of your posts may go through moderation before making an appearance. Once the number of your posts is above a certain level, the delay should disappear.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #17
rexjoe
rexjoe began at the beginning.

Device: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
As a new member, some of your posts may go through moderation before making an appearance. Once the number of your posts is above a certain level, the delay should disappear.
rexjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:47 AM   #18
rexjoe
rexjoe began at the beginning.

Device: none
Update

Now all keys working in Plato.
Attached Files
File Type: avi nook_plato.avi (2.94 MB, 3 views)
rexjoe is offline   Reply With Quote