Notices

Old Today, 03:51 PM   #76
philja
Zealot
philja began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Just tracked this down. I don't know if this makes any real difference at all, but making sure the following two packages are installed silenced CMake's missing XKB message for me:

libxkbcommon-dev (very likely already installed, but check)
libxkbfile-dev (not installed by default on my Jammy virtual machine)
Neither of those two files were in my distro and so I've installed them and we'll see next time I rebuild whether the error messages are still there.

Sadly, I already rebuilt for the 2.2.1 update and didn't pay attention since the 'errors' hadn't appeared to have any adverse impact on performance.
philja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:53 PM   #77
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
You're probably going to run into trouble installing future versions with the repo supplied Qt on Jammy. I tried hard to support 6.2, when moving to a Qt6-only Sigil codebase that has ditched all of the transitional training wheels (including QTextCodec). But it proved to difficult/complicated. Moving forward from Sigil 2.2.1, the minimum Qt for building Sigil from the master branch will be Qt6.4 built with icu support for QStringDecoder/QStringEncoder.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote