Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Today, 06:25 AM   #37456
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Nuggs is a plant based chicken alternative.

https://www.wendys.com/nuggs
I don't care. The word "nuggs" being voiced is like ice pick in my eye. And people all over are adopting the word when referring to chicken-based chicken nuggets as well. Hence my rant.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:42 AM   #37457
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
People on the beach who dig a large and deep hole and leave it when they go.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #37458
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Not my day today.

First this morning I was adjusting the blinds and the plastic thingy at the end of the cord broke off. No biggie; I ordered a new one plus spares (because you know if you have spares you'll never need them).

This afternoon the garden furniture was delivered. According to my sister it would all be delivered put together. Not. First I went to put together the dining table. The holes in the legs don't match the holes in the top. Contacted the store, sent pictures and made an appointment for the 29th for their service person to come by.

Then on to the sofa, only two legs in the middle needed to be put on, no problem. What was a problem was getting the three seater out of the box. It wasn't heavy, but very big with all kinds of packaging. But I managed (don't I always?)

Finally the small table. Again the legs and a wooden frame needed to be attached to the top. And if I put everything together the hole of the last leg doesn't match the hole in the top. I think the solution is to sand/shave of a bit of wood of the leg. But since the store is already sending someone for the other table they can fix the small table then, too.

This store got glowing reviews on various websites (according to my sister). So I'm just assuming it's a freak accident that two of their tables are giving me problems.

My back hurts and I got various new bruises. I've just taken a shower and already put on my pajamas (it isn't even 5.30 pm yet). I'm now going to have the dinner I planned for later this week (cheeses, bread, vegetables and dips) because I think I deserve it after today. I'm going to drink something boozy and I'm going to watch something fun on TV.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness