Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM   #1
Denodan1
Connoisseur
Denodan1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Boox go 7 screen quality?

Have had the last gen of Boox colour e reader, and the screen quality was terrible. Had exchanged it 3 times and all 3 had bright spots and dead pixels, so ended up getting a refund.

I was so trying hard to like it and this gen of colour e ink is better.

Have a Kobo Clara, but once again looking at the Boox colour.

So has screen QC improved? Once bitten twice shy is the saying, but worried about screen quality due to my bad experience . My Clara has a perfect screen
Denodan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:49 AM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
I wouldn't accept dead pixels.

Years ago on monitor panels they sometimes had standards like "less than five bad pixels and not more than one in the central area is acceptable". I'm kind of amazed that today they can make enormous panels without a single bad pixel.
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote