Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-22-2024, 11:08 AM   #1
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Go 10.3, Boox Leaf 2
Steam Deck LCD

Yeah, I know, the Steam Deck isn't technically an e-reader, but you could use it as one!

Anyways...

I have an LCD Deck which I have upgraded to a 2 TB Sabrent SSD for internal storage and set up as a dual boot with SteamOS and Windows 11. Approx. 1.6 TB is SteamOS, with approximately. 370 GB for Windows. It's in good condition, though, if you look closely, you may spot a few little marks along the seams from when I opened up the Deck to do the upgrade. Works fine!

This is for the Deck and its original case only.

Price: $450. I ship to USA addresses. I use PayPal for buying/selling. I will consider reasonable offers.

As you have seen, I have three devices on Flea Market! I need to clear out my pile just a bit!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote