Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-06-2024, 12:11 AM   #2311
Sumanuil
Enthusiast
Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.Sumanuil seizes *every* day. In the original latin.

Device: Kindle (10th Generation)
This month's University of Chicago Press free e-book is From Eve to Evolution: Darwin, Science, and Women’s Rights in Gilded Age America

From Eve to Evolution firmly corrects the mistaken view that evolutionary biology and feminism are at odds. And it reveals a more diverse dialogue around the science of sexual equality in the era than is generally appreciated” — Nature
Sumanuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2024, 06:54 AM   #2312
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
I've really liked the books I've read in Jason Goodwin's too short Investigator Yashim series, and so I am happy to have his non-fiction Lords of the Horizons: A History of the Ottoman Empire pop up in my eReaderIQ as being on sale for $2.99. I've read a couple of histories of Constantinople/Byzantium/Constantinople, which pretty much have to have a lot of Ottoman history, but haven't so far read a book just focusing on the Ottoman Empire itself. And this one got a couple of pretty nice comments from Kirkus and The New York Times Book Review - see the blurb/spoiler.

Kindle US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KF2SN20
Thank you for that one. Bought it.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote