Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old Today, 05:19 AM   #331
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alper View Post
Apple doesn't care. I'll fix the bugs.

Apple likely dropped it because it hadn't received updates for too long.
I think it could have been dropped due to reported bugs and those bugs not being fixed.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:49 AM   #332
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15/11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I think it could have been dropped due to reported bugs and those bugs not being fixed.
Definitely not.... otherwise there wouldn't be ANY apps on the app store...they ALL have bugs. Apple doesn't care about that minutia. More likely it was just automatically dropped off the roll after so long without an update, or Kris didn't pay his annual developer fee, or his mac was reported as busted...
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:55 AM   #333
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15/11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh2sg View Post
I don't know why the developer disappeared and stopped responding to emails. I googled and found an old interview with Marvin's developer, but I'm not sure if the author has another way to contact him.

I've periodically been sending emails to the "best-bet" address but haven't received a reply. I'm not sure how common Kris' name is so it could be the wrong email... Or covid (or something) could have got him awhile back???
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:00 PM   #334
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
@Turtle91

I think he's alive and kicking.

Maybe he has just moved on with life and academic career on that island south of Italy and does not have the time and or will to be bothered by Marvin. I think I respect that.

Last edited by mariosipad; Today at 01:19 PM.
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote