Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 03:26 PM   #1
Lukusaukko
Enthusiast
Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Link to a book in library

I have a short story that the author has earlier published in a fanzine, and then an expanded version of the same story published in a novella format (with a different name) and I'd like to add links to the description so I could just jump to the other version - is this possible? And if not, what would be the best way of handling cases like this (preferably without custom columns - it doesn't feel efficient to have a custom column for such a specific purpose).
Lukusaukko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:13 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
See "Open a book details window on a book in some library'" in The calibre:// URL scheme — calibre 7.17.0 documentation

You can get the link by right clicking empty space in the Book details panel, viz:

Click image for larger version

Name:	get links.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	210695

I have a long text custom column in my libraries called Links/#links, which is where I put the link, viz:

Click image for larger version

Name:	put link.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	348.5 KB
ID:	210696

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote