Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM   #1186
JuanPaulPerez
JuanPaulPerez began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara BW
Quote:
Originally Posted by foosion View Post
1. Odd. I get no visible ghosting when highlighting a word to open the dictionary.
It's subtle —I get an outline of the dictionary box. It's cumulative, so if I keep opening the dictionary, more lines are apparent (because the dictionary opens at the top or bottom depending on where the highlight is located).

It's hard to show in pictures, but here's an example.
JuanPaulPerez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM   #1187
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanPaulPerez View Post
It either refreshes right away after closing the dictionary (rarely, but no idea why), or it never refreshes until the amount of pages in the settings. I'm on latest firmware on Kobo Clara BW.
That sounds like it might be a bug with the new device firmware. Maybe you should report it to Kobo?
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobopatch, patches, patching, request, requests