Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-27-2024, 06:22 AM   #481
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siavahda View Post
Running Calibre 7.17 on Windows, version 0.0.16 of the ACSM input plugin, no idea what I'm doing wrong. (The ACSM files also won't open in Adobe - I keep getting either a E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TYPE_UNKNOWN error or E-STREAM_ERROR.)

I tried an ACSM file from another source - one which did open on Adobe - and that was fine.

If anyone has thoughts, please explain like I'm five, I'm NOT the tech-savviest...
If Adobe cannot open it, calibre/plugin are not going to be able to open it either. There is an issue with the acsm itself, not with the tools.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 09:18 AM   #482
Siavahda
Zealot
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
...probably should have been able to work that out for myself! Eep. Thank you!
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM   #483
datenolm
datenolm began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook verse
ACsm plugin stopped working.

My Acsm plugin worked well (thank you very much!) but stopped working today. (The last time I used it before was about 4 weeks ago.

I looked at the debug logs, and found problems with the new library.

Quote:
File "/home/oliver/.config/calibre/plugins/DeACSM/modules/oscrypto/oscrypto/_openssl/_libcrypto_ctypes.py", line 304, in <module>
libcrypto.EVP_PKEY_size.argtypes = [
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "ctypes/__init__.py", line 389, in __getattr__
File "ctypes/__init__.py", line 394, in __getitem__
AttributeError: /opt/calibre/lib/libcrypto.so.3: undefined symbol: EVP_PKEY_size
I deleted the deacsm folder, loged again into adobe and installed the updated version from github. Again, no acsm conversion. I updated calibre and still doesn'T work. I reinstalled DeDRM.

Below is the log. There is 403, maybe that's the reason?

Any help is appreciated.

Datenolm.

Quote:
ApplicationPaletteChange event ignored
Using calibre Qt style: True
calibre Debug log
calibre 7.17 embedded-python: True
Linux-6.8.0-101041-tuxedo-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '6.8.0-101041-tuxedo', '#41~22.04.1tux1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Aug 21 22:16:53 UTC 2024')
Python 3.11.5
Interface language: None
EXE path: /opt/calibre/bin/calibre-debug
Successfully initialized third party plugins: ACSM Input (0, 1, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && ACSM Input Plugin GUI Extension (0, 1, 0)
calibre 7.17 embedded-python: True
Linux-6.8.0-101041-tuxedo-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '6.8.0-101041-tuxedo', '#41~22.04.1tux1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Aug 21 22:16:53 UTC 2024')
Python 3.11.5
Interface language: None
EXE path: /opt/calibre/bin/calibre-debug
Successfully initialized third party plugins: ACSM Input (0, 1, 0) && DeDRM (10, 0, 3) && ACSM Input Plugin GUI Extension (0, 1, 0)
QPA platform: xcb
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 96.0 x 96.0
physicalDpi: 91.84180790960451 x 92.05369127516778
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.00] Showing splash screen...
[1.06] splash screen shown
[1.06] Initializing db...
[1.15] db initialized
[1.15] Constructing main UI...
ACSM Input: GUI Plugin Genesis!
[1.58] GUI main window shown
[1.63] main UI initialized...
[1.63] Hiding splash screen
[1.63] splash screen hidden
[1.64] Started up in 1.64 seconds with 1193 books
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.deacsm.__init__", line 547, in run_single
success, replyData = fulfill(path_to_ebook, deacsmprefs["notify_fulfillment"])
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
File "/home/oliver/.config/calibre/plugins/ACSM Input.zip/libadobeFulfill.py", line 442, in fulfill
ret = operatorAuth(fulfillURL)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/home/oliver/.config/calibre/plugins/ACSM Input.zip/libadobeFulfill.py", line 286, in operatorAuth
ret = doOperatorAuth(operatorURL)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/home/oliver/.config/calibre/plugins/ACSM Input.zip/libadobeFulfill.py", line 238, in doOperatorAuth
replyData = sendRequestDocu(auth_req, authURL + "/Auth").decode("utf-8")
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'decode'
ACSM Input v0.1.0: Trying to parse file Konnikova_The-Biggest-Bluff_9780008270841.acsm
ACSM Input v0.1.0: Try to fulfill ...
Fulfill request:
<?xml version="1.0"?><adept:fulfill xmlns:adept="http://ns.adobe.com/
[lots of personal data stuff deleted]

Post request caused HTTPError 403
['kdialog', '--title', 'Select books', '--desktopfile', 'calibre-gui', '--attach', '226492442', '--multiple', '--separate-output', '--getopenfilename', '/home/oliver/Downloads', 'Books (*.lrf *.rtf *.lit *.txt *.txtz *.text *.htm *.xhtm *.html *.htmlz *.xhtml *.pdf *.pdb *.updb *.pdr *.prc *.mobi *.azw *.doc *.epub *.fb2 *.fbz *.djv *.djvu *.lrx *.cbr *.cb7 *.cbz *.cbc *.oebzip *.rb *.imp *.odt *.chm *.tpz *.azw1 *.pml *.pmlz *.mbp *.tan *.snb *.xps *.oxps *.azw4 *.book *.zbf *.pobi *.docx *.docm *.md *.textile *.markdown *.ibook *.ibooks *.iba *.azw3 *.ps *.kepub *.kfx *.kpf *.acsm)\nEPUB books (*.epub *.kepub)\nKindle books (*.mobi *.prc *.azw *.azw3 *.kfx *.tpz *.azw1 *.azw4)\nPDF books (*.pdf *.azw4)\nHTML books (*.htm *.html *.xhtm *.xhtml)\nLIT books (*.lit)\nText books (*.txt *.text *.rtf *.md *.markdown *.textile *.txtz)\nComics (*.cbz *.cbr *.cbc *.cb7)\nArchives (*.zip *.rar *.7z)\nWordprocessor files (*.odt *.doc *.docx)\nAll files (*)']
Added Konnikova The-Biggest-Bluff 9780008270841 to db in: 0.1
Added 1 books in 1.0 seconds
datenolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:46 AM   #484
xircso
xircso began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara color
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmoore View Post
It is possible the problem is related to one of your keys, presumably the ADE key.
If so, try the workaround mentioned here https://github.com/noDRM/DeDRM_tools...ent-1732593861
Thanks for the suggestion, I couldn't exactly follow all the steps, but as close as I could understand and I'm still seeing the same error.
xircso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:24 AM   #485
sgmoore
Connoisseur
sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgmoore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xircso View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, I couldn't exactly follow all the steps, but as close as I could understand and I'm still seeing the same error.
I assume you have tested that the file opens in ADE? If not, it could be a problem with your adobe account.

The first thing to do is to try to determine which key is being used and what is wrong with it.

Check your debug log and before your error message you should see a line starting

Quote:
DeDRM v10.0.9: Trying encryption key
followed by a name (which may be default_key)

Then open your drdrm.json file in notepad or some other text editor (To find out where this is, go to Preferences / Miscellaneous / Open Calibre Configuration folder and then switch into the plugins folder.)

Search for the name of the encryption key

If you have two entries with the same name, then judging by the previous error, it probably should be in the adeptkeys section.

When you have found the key name, look at the value beside it. This should be a very long quoted string of hex characters i.e. should only contain the characters 0123456789abcdef

Any other characters would cause the error you are getting.

If that does not help pinpoint the error, then post your updated log (which will have changed since your original when you updated to v10.0.9 of DeDrm).
sgmoore is offline   Reply With Quote