Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-24-2024, 02:50 PM   #16
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
The front light is primarily important if you use the device to read books...
I agree! (Ok, I misquoted you.)

Seriously, unless you have the front light set to "scorch my eyeballs", the current that it uses is in the noise floor.
I leave my front light on dim all the time. If it's dark, I notice it. If it isn't, I don't.
Ok, I have to use SPF90 sunscreen to protect me from the rays.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM   #17
DanyDanman
DanyDanman began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Go 10.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
So, even though you got me all revved up and ruined my Saturday, I'll forgive you.
[/code]
I have an update should be arriving tomorrow, before 8 pm.

Any concise instructions as what to if you might have the loader figured out.

I have small patch that I want to apply to boox for writing support for third party apps. If this works it might be really a great device.

Work till 16:30 so expect nothing before that.
DanyDanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM   #18
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

We have one loader that seems to work ok, but doesn't seem to be able to write.
This could be something locked out, I'm not sure.

Then we have the older one that I patched around VIP, but that doesn't even seem to read.
Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM   #19
DanyDanman
DanyDanman began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Go 10.3
Ah I see what do you mean by VIP? And it the problem resolvable?

Could you post the precise steps I need to do to trouble shoot? So I can start right a way. If its an easy write up.
DanyDanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM   #20
Renate
Wizard

Start here with the first EDL loader: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...73&postcount=5