Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM   #1
Fitz Frobozz
Fitz Frobozz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Trying to locate a lost "formatting best practices with examples" epub

Somehow I've lost track of an epub I grabbed a few weeks ago that contains several working examples of things such as formatting, tables, and footnotes/endnotes. (I believe it attempts to stick to best practice approaches). I seem to recall downloading it from the main calibre site but wherever I found it, my searches are failing me today. Anyone know what I'm referring to?

Apologies for creating a thread for this question. I spent a few minutes looking around but none of the existing (and recent enough) threads felt like a good fit.

Edit: found it: demo.docx. Found via a google search once I recalled the document name (better name would be "Demonstration of DOCX support in calibre"). Maybe I'm blind, but I'm not seeing a link to the download on the Demo site; maybe it's linked elsewhere and just hosted there. And yeah, from the name, etc., it doesn't sound much like what I described earlier, but it does seem to have value outside of DOCX-specific considerations.

Last edited by Fitz Frobozz; Yesterday at 06:28 PM.
Fitz Frobozz is offline   Reply With Quote