Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Today, 06:33 AM   #16
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmoore View Post
Assuming this is the book from your screenshot i.e. B0C7HHTVKW then this is in the new KFX format (you can tell by the presence of the .voucher file).

I happen to have this book and was able to convert it. The versions of the plugins that I have are

DeDRM (10, 0, 9)
KFX Input (2, 15, 0)
KePub Output (3, 6, 6)
I've looked at the list of uninstalled plugins and DeDRM is not listed
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:42 AM   #17
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
I've looked at the list of uninstalled plugins and DeDRM is not listed
DeDRM has never been in that list. It must be installed separately, not like the other calibre plugins.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:46 AM   #18
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Found out how to get the plugin but I get this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	K3.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	209701  
Old Today, 06:47 AM   #19
Chocky
Addict

OK, had to unzip and use the zip in the unzipped folder
Old Today, 06:48 AM   #20
Chocky
Addict

And able to convert, thank you for your help everyone..