Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old Today, 01:03 PM   #31
nmyshkin
Enthusiast
nmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheesenmyshkin can extract oil from cheese

Device: Nook Simple Touch (3), Nook Simple Touch w/Glowlight (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
@nmyshkin and the others that helped you I now have a working Phase 3 ST I'm not that good on my own but with directions (very clear directions in your guides btw) I'm pretty handy with a keyboard.
Hooray! And you lived to tell about it

Out of curiosity, which version did you choose? (AlReader seems to be the most popular).

If you've got working ADB, it's definitely a help with that creaky CWM. I only thought of that workaround after I had done all the development and testing (a true face-palm moment...). But now we know.

I hope you find the reader serves you well, and I think you can see that it isn't that difficult to just change the whole thing to some other configuration now that you have the CWM card made.
nmyshkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:48 PM   #32
Scoob
Enthusiast
Scoob is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Keyboard, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmyshkin View Post
Out of curiosity, which version did you choose? (AlReader seems to be the most popular).
I went with Cool Reader. Only because I have used it before on an old tablet. I haven't played with the ST much other than getting everything set up as per the start up guide though.
Scoob is offline   Reply With Quote