Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-11-2024, 10:02 AM   #16
ManagementHungry
ManagementHungry began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen)
Why do the auto genre display the entire code instead of the actual genre?

Where di I make the mistake?
ManagementHungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 10:17 AM   #17
ManagementHungry

The images doesn't show up and the website won't let me edit it so these is the images:

library view image: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/51gjmvuludkood9u1ifab/Screenshot-2024-09-11-214557.png?rlkey=5ktjjf3vel50auxfmh8nazda2&st=topx u71y&dl=0[/IMG]

custom column image: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/esa46...=xvaeqomt&dl=0
Old 09-11-2024, 10:19 AM   #18
ManagementHungry

The images doesn't show up and it won't let me edit it so these are the images: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/51gjm...=hw9sctc1&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/esa46...=5ff2apgt&dl=0
Old 09-11-2024, 12:52 PM   #19
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Where did you get the template code from? Have you tried it in calibre's template tester?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 02:09 PM   #20
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
I sense it's from the first post of this thread.....
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 02:14 PM   #21
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
I think you missed one key thing; the program: is required at the start of your template..
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2024, 08:31 PM   #22
ManagementHungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I think you missed one key thing; the program: is required at the start of your template..
It works, thanks