Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-24-2024, 03:09 PM   #37381
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I have no car, so all those parking woes are terra incognita to me.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2024, 04:44 PM   #37382
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
People who never clean the family pooch's significant minefield off of their sidewalk. "Hey, I'm walkin' heah!"
I make sure when I take Benji out that have two poo bags with me. I always pick up after him.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM   #37383
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I have no car, so all those parking woes are terra incognita to me.
I don't have a car either and there are no parking lots at the stores here. I walked from home with a cane and if I go far outside of my neighborhood, I take the subway or bus. For food shopping I take a wheeled bag (my cart that I use for dropping off laundry is too unwieldy to use for anything else) and don't buy more than the bag will hold.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM   #37384
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis78 View Post
I don't have a car either and there are no parking lots at the stores here. I walked from home with a cane and if I go far outside of my neighborhood, I take the subway or bus. For food shopping I take a wheeled bag (my cart that I use for dropping off laundry is too unwieldy to use for anything else) and don't buy more than the bag will hold.
I'm much the same.

I'm curious about your 'wheeled bag', the ones I've tried are designed to be pulled, which works against my use of a cane to prevent falling.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:04 AM   #37385
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I supposedly have several Amazon packages coming on July 1st... which is a holiday here in Canada. Wonder how that'll go.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:18 AM   #37386
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
There's a playground opposite our new house. We heard from a neighbour that it is meant for children up to aged 4. But they recently installed a new webbed swing and kids all ages are using it. In the evening often a bunch of teens come together to chat and hang out.

Interestingly the teens aren't causing any problems. They just hang out, chat and film each other on the swing.

Yesterday morning at 6.30 am someone let their kids out to play on the playground. Normally not a huge problem, but these kids were screaming and screeching. I, and I suspect the other neighbours, don't appreciate being woken that early on a Sunday morning. I suspect it were the kids from two doors down from us. When they are outside in the afternoon playing it often involves being loud. During the day I don't care much, but not on a Sunday morning when I had planned to have a lazy morning.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness