Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 12:23 AM   #1
trence
Connoisseur
trence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enoughtrence will become famous soon enough

Device: Likebook Mars
Nickel Indexing Koreader Images since 4.38.23038 Upgrade

Hi,

I recently upgraded to 4.38.23038 on my Libra 2, and it seems like something changed in regards to indexing images with this in the Kobo config:

ExcludeSyncFolders=(?!kobo|adobe).*?

Post firmware upgrade, all my books that were loaded via Calibre disappeared. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

If I remove that line from the config, I am able to load books again, but it also brings back all the Koreader images.

Edit: User error, changed the RegEx and it's working now.

Last edited by trence; Today at 12:34 AM.
trence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:54 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
For what it may be worth, I use the following ExcludeSyncFolders line:

ExcludeSyncFolders=(\\.(?!kobo|adobe).+|([^.][^/]*/)+\\..+)|(screensaver_old)

The |(screensaver_old) is what I rename the screensaver folder to when I disable the screensaver and that keeps Nickel from indexing the images.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote