Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 08:16 AM   #16
joten
joten began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Sorry Kovidgoyal, I didn't quite understand what needed to be done.
I've attached the new file; let's see if this is what you need now.
Thanks again.
Attached Files
File Type: txt tmpkzfu1k54.txt (2.4 KB, 6 views)
joten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #17
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Yes that's correct, the log shows something on your computer is preventing calibre's worker process from accessing its own temporary dorectory. Most likely an antivirus or similar security program. Try rebooting in safe mode it should work then, to confirm.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:40 AM   #18
joten
joten began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Indeed, Kovidgoyal. I have restarted the PC in safe mode, run Calibre in non-administrator mode, added a PDF file, and the cover is displayed.
If it's the antivirus, I honestly don't know what to modify, but it's fine as long as Calibre works in administrator mode.
In any case, thank you very much for the concern you have shown, and once again, I appreciate the work you have done with Calibre.
joten is offline   Reply With Quote