Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-24-2024, 12:02 PM   #631
thiago.eec
Wizard
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Not really. The fact is that added a check to see if there are columns in the current dialog, so the plugin can save the sizes. The date input dialog has no columns, so it should just skip this test, like the Statistics dialog does. But, for some reason, it can find the test, so I had to bypass it manually.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2024, 03:47 PM   #632
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
My bad. I'll release the fix in a few moments.
No issue, the only problem is that, when this happens, the only way to solve it is closing calibre And i'ts working now, thank you.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 10-24-2024 at 04:27 PM.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2024, 12:48 PM   #633
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Would it be possible to add a full datetime tooltip to the individual records?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-10-26 13_47_12-.png
Views:	10
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	211668

EDIT: The tooltip is there, just bound to the Progress column for some reason. I suspect this maybe leftover from adding the Series column.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 10-26-2024 at 09:43 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2024, 04:42 PM   #634
kemonine
kemonine began at the beginning.

Device: boox palma
I just updated calibre to 7.20.0 and the latest plugin. I'm now getting a pop-up that says "9 of your reading goal books were removed from calibre. Choose what to do in the next dialog". When I click "OK" I get the following error. Is there anything I can do to sort this or is it a known issue?

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.ui", line 276, in set_main_action
    self.tools.manage_reading_goal(option=option)
  File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.main", line 211, in manage_reading_goal
    result = self.update_database(db, data)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.main", line 996, in update_database
    self.manage_deleted_books(db, data, missing_books)
  File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.main", line 1305, in manage_deleted_books
    tree = self.edit_tree(data, ids=missing_books)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.main", line 2012, in edit_tree
    values['series'], values['status'], values['date'], values['page_count'],
    ~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^
KeyError: 'series'
kemonine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM   #635
thiago.eec
Wizard
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
EDIT: The tooltip is there, just bound to the Progress column for some reason. I suspect this maybe leftover from adding the Series column.
Yep. I moved it to the right place now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemonine View Post
I just updated calibre to 7.20.0 and the latest plugin. I'm now getting a pop-up that says "9 of your reading goal books were removed from calibre. Choose what to do in the next dialog". When I click "OK" I get the following error. Is there anything I can do to sort this or is it a known issue?
First, the plugin detected that you have deleted 9 of the books that were in your goal, so you must either delete them from your goal too or link them to another entries, in case you readded the deleted books.

Now, the error happened because of an incredible coincidence: the first time you used the new version was also when the 9 books were deleted, so the plugin didn't have the chance to update the database and include the series information.

But it's fixed now. I'll release the new version in a few moments, and you will be able to see the missing books dialog.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM   #636
thiago.eec
Wizard

Version 1.7.4 - 27 Oct 2024

- Bug fix:
  • Move the records' date tooltip to the right place
  • Handle an exception when first using the new database scheme and also having missing books
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM   #637
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Question: I notice that the pages per day doesn't seem to take into account the current date - e.g. I have a book that I haven't read since the 17th, but the 34 pages a day hasn't changed and it still says '3 days to finish.' Is intentional?
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote