Notices

Old Today, 06:38 AM   #1
bubak
Connoisseur
bubak began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
remove_tags won't remove

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a recipe for mandiner.hu, so far with mixed success. First of all, the builtin recipe does not work at all. When I fix it, I get several problems:

- the output has a lot of errors "Could not fetch image /assets/images..." and "AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get_full_url'", even when I put dict(name='img') into remove_tags

- other tags in remove_tags also have no effect, the tags are still present in the html output created by ebook-convert "$@" .epub --test -vv --debug-pipeline debug, so I have no means to remove garbage from the html output.

There is probably something obvious I'm missing, but I cannot find any reason why remove_tags would not work. Should I use preprocess_html or even preprocess_raw_html instead?
bubak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:44 AM   #2
unkn0wn
Evangelist
unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: kindle
share your recipe here.. attach it.

I'll try and fix it.
unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote