Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old Today, 05:54 AM   #16
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Cleaning up super de-fragmented the product logical partition.
That makes it possible to easily flash with EDL a single logical partition inside super.
That would be a pain to do if there were multiple extents in a single logical partition.

I can't believe more people haven't complained about what Onyx does to the system fonts.
Just look at /system/etc/fonts.xml. They have replaced Roboto in some font weights.
Since I know where the logical partitions are I don't have to flash the whole super.
Code:
C:\>edl /w /psuper /s2048 /c4031576 s.img /z
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote