Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old Today, 06:49 AM   #1
repilo
Connoisseur
repilo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
New "Bookmark_Location" button next to the "Back" button?

Maybe you could consider adding a button for the Search->Bookmark_Location menu action and place it next to the [<-] "Back" button to make it easier to mark a point to return to before going up and down to edit or search and replace something elsewhere (which I have to do a lot).
At least to me, it seems more practical than the key combination.
Thank you in advance, and sorry to bother you with this trivial matter. I can only be grateful for what you do for all of us.
repilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
I will look into it. But no promises as the toolbars are very full now. FYI, You can always drag and drop icons on the toolbars to rearrange them as you like.

But if we decide to do it, someone would have to volunteer a set of svg icons that fit the 3 existing themes. So a Bookmark icon of some sort.

Last edited by KevinH; Today at 08:48 AM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote