Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old Today, 04:39 PM   #91
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprobert View Post
Hi Kevin,

When I do Add Cover with v2.2.1, the file selection is not highlighted with a contrasting color (at first). Here's a screen shot:
Okay, I finally have a test build but my changes do not change the the behaviour you described above.

Did Sigil ever work that way in the AddCover? Why would it default to having something already selected. It is the act of clicking that actually makes your choice apparent.

I am not 100% on this.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:42 PM   #92
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
And ditto for the MetaEditor? I will look into why focus is stolen when clicking on the remove button.

Update:

I tried Sigil-2.0.2, and Sigil-2.1.0 and in "AddCover" neither one highlights a pick when first opened. So there is no change from Sigil 2.2.0 or Sigil 2.2.1.

Did the same for the MetaData Editor and nothing was highlighted there either when first opened. So Sigil-2.0.2, and Sigil-2.1.0, work the same as Sigil 2.2.X in that regard.

As for the Remove button not letting focus go back to the MetaEditor Window, I have found and fixed that.

If you run into any others. Please let me know.

Last edited by KevinH; Today at 06:29 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote