Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 02:09 PM   #1
Charliee1974
Charliee1974 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle/Ipad
Question Kindle epub app for non amazon epub files question

Hello,

Not sure if I am posting this in the right spot or not. I gave my old Fire 10 to my mom. She has a huge collection of non Amazon books that she received. We have been using the Moon+plus reader for those books so that she can read, but it sometimes will go from the current book to the book Thant she read before that. Is there a way to fix it , so that it doesn’t do that? Or is there another reader app for that generation that will work with Dropbox?

Any help is appreciated.
Charliee1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:07 PM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
This isn't anything to do with Kindle, though initially The Fire (Amazon customised Android tablet) was called a Kindle Fire.

I don't know which ereaders are on the Amazon store, but Pocketbook and Lithium are far better than Moon+ and are on Android. Many Fire tablets can be adapted to connect to Google Playstore, or can install an APK directly.

I don't know which ereader Apps can use Dropbox. Dropbox isn't the only wireless way to load ebooks.

I've tested Pocketbook OPDS with the Calibre Content server.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote