Missoni
Missoni doesn't litterMissoni doesn't litter

Device: Clara BW, PW3, Kindle Basic
...weighs in at about 40g (1.5oz).
Missoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #17
foosion
Addict
foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 & Clara BW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoni View Post
...weighs in at about 40g (1.5oz).
FWIW, that makes the Clara BW plus case approx. the same weight as the Libra 2. Covers seem to weigh about 100g.

Thank you!
foosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:31 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoni View Post
It's just a preference thing I guess. I have tried a sleep case on my Kindle, but I prefer using a felt sleeve when travelling and using the bare unit at home. I get that a sleep-sleeve is more protective, I just exercise more care.
Sleep sleeve?

Sleeves are not good for traveling as you are not reading at home and you don't know what could happen with a naked Reader.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote