Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 06:59 AM   #1
nar001
nar001 began at the beginning.

Device: M96C
Any way to "fake" register a kindle?

So I've got a Kindle Scribe that's blacklisted. I know it's impossible to remove the blacklist, so I'd rather try to fake register it so it would stop nagging me to register (And also enable collection), is there any way to do it for recent devices? Thanks!
nar001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nar001 View Post
So I've got a Kindle Scribe that's blacklisted. I know it's impossible to remove the blacklist, so I'd rather try to fake register it so it would stop nagging me to register (And also enable collection), is there any way to do it for recent devices? Thanks!
You won't get any help here overriding a blacklist from Amazon.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:02 PM   #3
nar001

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You won't get any help here overriding a blacklist from Amazon.
I'm not trying to override the blacklist, I'm trying to get help to make my Kindle think it's registered so it stops nagging me. Though since I posted I found out about Fakereg which let me do exactly that, so I guess it's solved!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=125
Old Today, 06:15 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nar001 View Post
I'm not trying to override the blacklist, I'm trying to get help to make my Kindle think it's registered so it stops nagging me. Though since I posted I found out about Fakereg which let me do exactly that, so I guess it's solved!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=125
That is overriding the blacklist. You won;t get help so you may as well stop asking.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:40 PM   #5
nar001

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That is overriding the blacklist. You won;t get help so you may as well stop asking.
I'm not asking anymore, and it isn't. I'm not connecting to Amazon services. Honestly I don't really understand why you keep thinking I am, this makes no sense.