View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 04:07 AM   #9
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
I think the blurb is fine -- makes me curious, and looks like it gives a good impression of the book, judging by the synopsis.

"Aristotle is on the case. That's me. I'm Aristotle." is a bit clunky, can you rewrite it?

I read in an author blog somewhere that the synopsis should be just a dry summary of what happens, and if that's correct you should probably cut some of the flavor. But I'm in no way or shape any kind of expert, this is strictly from the school of "someone wrote something on internet"!
hildea is offline   Reply With Quote