View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 10:20 PM   #418
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuma View Post
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does this mean that I can avoid having sideloaded books deleted by setting them as personal documents?
In my single test nothing marked as a personal document was deleted. I cannot guarantee that will always be true for everyone.

Quote:
If so, is the method to accomplish this checking the "create personal document instead of book" box in KFX conversion menu?
Yes, for KFX.

Quote:
Is there any downside to doing this?
Some features, such as Goodreads integration, do not work for personal documents.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote